Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Mubtadi, a potential secret weapon, Beth Tweddle

It's a quiet time for the stable as the wait for new arrivals gathers momentum. They will be appearing in the middle of next month

Mubtadi carries the flag on Friday at Wolverhampton where, granted a decent draw, he will be the one to beat.

His recent form doesn't look great but he has loads of ability and the gelding operation has helped. He worked well in a hood on Saturday under Shane Kelly , who will ride him on Friday.

Our secret weapon may be a horse that worked in the gallop with Mubtadi - he has had problems but they are being attended too!

We are still awaiting the nod from Ismail but he could be an early New Year present if allowed to run just after Christmas.

I thought Christmas had come early whenPaddy Power quoted me 5-1 for Beth Tweddle to win Dancing On Ice - that turned to frustration when I was allowed only £20!!

I love this event from a betting medium and, even though Im likely to compromise my own chance of a decent price,I fancy Tweddle strongly.

No comments:

Post a Comment